Microsoft Excel is the leading spreadsheet program, developed by Microsoft. A spreadsheet is similar to the traditional financial tools such as the accountant's columnar pad, pencil, and calculator.
Type data into Columns and Rows.
Use Excel for calculations, lists, forms, graphs and much more.
Excel Level 1 Agenda
- Use Zoom Control to view your data
- Select Non Adjacent cells for quicker formatting
- Select one or more Columns and Rows
- Select a Large Range of cells
- Learn several methods of Cut, Copy & Paste
- Use Drag & Drop to quickly move data in your worksheet
- Insert one or more Rows and Columns
- Resize Columns and Rows to best fit your data
- Change the format of your data
- Learn the difference between Relative & Absolute Addressing
- Use AutoSum to quickly add your figures
- Use AutoFill to save time
- Preview the output of your workbook
- Use Headers and Footers for a more professional look
WORKING WITH LARGE SPREADSHEETS
- Freeze Panes to help keep your data in the right place
- Split a Worksheet to see different parts of your data at the same time
Enjoy peace of mind when you take training with us because after your course you receive telephone support on all topics covered.
It is our intention to make this a Mission Possible for you. Feel free to call/email us before, during or after your training and we will happily answer your questions!
"I appreciated the time taken to cover individual concerns.
Instructors attitude and abilities made me feel comfortable and at ease.
Very good service from initial phone call to the training session. Very receptive to customers needs.
Great teacher. I learned lots and enjoyed it through out."